Sunday, June 19, 2016

Not So Long Lost Cousins

Even I am surprised by how long it has been since I started this blogspot.

The idea was to start to share Family History, including photographs and other material, in a convenient way for relatives and friends.

Lately, as a result of a couple of Facebook posts, I have been asked for genealogy.

The latest requests have come from my cousins (not so long lost), sisters Pamela Schrougham Jackson and Gail Schrougham Ypparila.

They are the two little girls at the right-hand in this Christmas-time photograph taken at our grandparent's (Ralph and Rosie Rose) house, Oak Grove.

This must be about 1961.

From left to right in the front: me, Sandy Seitz, Candy Seitz, and Gail Schrougham.

In the back: Roger Rose, Dennis Rose, Kay Rose, and Pam Schrougham.


So, let's try this again. ...

Not wanting to get blogged down, these may be random (not chronological), but I hope will be fully informative for each post, if that makes sense.

Posts may be about various families - Rose (Roos), Kent (Kindt), Rariden/Raridon/Rairdon/etc., Deckard, Day, Bond, and more.

I hope you - anyone - enjoys. Let me  know your questions, too.

Thanks -

No comments:

Post a Comment